These look like dandelion flowers, which are just beginning to bloom here.
After dyeing yellow silk in Yellow Onion Skins and removing the threads sewn in to create a pattern, this is what I have! The fabric is still well, so the color is very rich. You will have to see yesterday’s post below to view the early stages of this project and how I got these designs. If you click on the photo, you will see an amazing close-up and even the holes from the stitching.
Because I did the stitching on the fold of the cloth, this is what it looked like when the stitches were first removed, and before I open it flat in the first photo. The yellow was gotten by dyeing with Goldenrod flowers several years ago.